The last day of September. My boss let us go early and I feel like I won the time lottery. I assessed my August post on September goals and I did pretty well – I’ll give it a B. The goals were:
- Post weekly – Success
- Comment on someone’s post daily – 10/30 see note below
- 30-day arm challenge and at least 5,000 steps/day -Success
- Read “The Truth About Money” Ric Edelman – Success
Regarding commenting on a post everyday. I read posts on my feed (is that what it’s called?) everyday and I “like” many of them; but I find myself not commenting very often for a couple of reasons:
- I’m often on my phone and I find it incredibly difficult to scroll to proofread in the tiny space allotted
- Most of my time on WordPress is first thing in the morning when I’m having my coffee. I find myself typing out long comments and then running out of time before I can proofread and post so I end up deleting it.
- I have a hard time putting my thoughts into words – or I doubt my ability to do so
- I have an irrational fear of not being able to delete any comment I make – and what if I post with a typo!?
So I ask you, Fellow Bloggers, do you allocate time each day to reading / commenting and do you throw caution to the wind with regard to proofreading?
Oh, and October goals:
- Post weekly
- Comment on someone’s post at least every other day
- 30-day thigh challenge and at least 5,000 steps/day
- Read “The Lies About Money” Ric Edelman